Aluminum Aircraft Parts in 2022 –
Aircraft or better known as Airplanes are large, very large. They are large because they are designed to carry things, lots of things. Airplanes carry mail, gifts, shipments, food, packages, baggage, and people. Airplanes are the fastest transportation for “things” and people today. Airplanes are fast because they travel through the air. Because airplanes are big and travel through the air, airplane construction materials need to lightweight and strong. Aluminum is used for most airplane components because it is lightweight and strong. The overall airplane part weight is kept down so the airplane will be able to carry more “things”. Therefore, aluminum is used a lot.
Aluminum Aircraft Part Pictures
Die casting is the preferred manufacturing process for making Aluminum Aircraft Parts. The reason is that the aluminum die casting process has a lot of advantages over other high-volume aircraft part manufacturing processes.
- Aluminum Aircraft Parts Produced as Die Castings:
- Die Casting is less expensive because more than 500 or 1,000 parts can be produced each day.
- Die Casting hold tolerance typically to +/- 0.002″ after the die casting tool is approved.
- Aluminum weighs 1/3 by volume of a similar part in steel.
- Aluminum die casting parts are very strong.
- Die Castings are produced near “net shape”, reducing additional manufacturing costs.
- Die Casting Tooling reliably manufactures parts repeatably over several thousand parts.
- Aluminum die castings do not break down over time as other materials break down.
- Aluminum die castings have an aesthetically pleasing surface finish.
- Die Casting parts look good after paint or polish.
- Kinetic Die Casting Company makes many types of aircraft parts. We make:
- Airplane distributor caps
- Aircraft wheel cove locks
- Cargo Plane bearing housing parts
- Airplane piston heads
- Many others….
Kinetic Die Casting manufactures die casting metal parts creating products like roofing tile molds, lighting parts, and military parts. If you would like more information about Kinetic Die Casting, visit our website:Kinetic Die Casting Company
“The Parts We Make Today, We Ship Today”
Kinetic Die Casting Company. Inc.
6918 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood,
California 91605, United States of America
USA Toll Free: (800) 524-8083 Local: (818) 982-9200
To get prices for Die Casting Tooling Molds or Parts:
RFQ Die Casting Tooling Part Prices
Kinetic Die Casting Company makes:
Kinetic Die Casting Company 6918 Beck Avenue North Hollywood California 818-982-9200No longer interested email from Kinetic Die Casting Blog?. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe